Supported operating systems of IMX6_L4.1.15_2.0.0_MFG_TOOL

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supported operating systems of IMX6_L4.1.15_2.0.0_MFG_TOOL

takurohyoshida
Contributor I

Please tell me about IMX6_L4.1.15_2.0.0_MFG_TOOL. It succeeds on Windows 7, but fails on Windows 10. Is this tool compatible with Windows 10?

0 Kudos
14 Replies

takurohyoshida
Contributor I

Sorry many times, please let me check
Is the Windows 10 USB driver incompatible with Linux 4.1.15_2.1.0 BSP?
Is the Windows 10 USB driver compatible with Linux 4.9.88_2.0.0 BSP?

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

It doesn't matter.  And my pleasure. You can give reply to me anytime.

Yes, both the two version BSP download tools can work on the windows 10 PC. Any questions you can contact me.

0 Kudos

takurohyoshida
Contributor I

thank you.

I is necessary to do with Linux 4.1.15_2.1.0 BSP. So,is it difficult?

Is it possible to use Linux 4.9.88_2.0.0 BSP?

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Here you are using the board from https://shopkits.eink.com/product/v5-system-board/, so you can try to contact them about their download tool to download the images to your board, as their BSP is modified and different from ours.  So you can do not directly use the tool from our website. Hope this can do some help for you.

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

It's the question on the usb driver, the Linux 4.1.15_2.1.0 BSP is almost the same with the  4.1.15_2.0.0 version. Here your board is not our reference board, so I am not sure. The tools in our website only default support our development board. You can have try.

And about the  Linux 4.9.88_2.0.0 BSP we supply the UUU tool to download images to board.

0 Kudos

takurohyoshida
Contributor I

Which usb driver should I install?

I installed CP2105 driver and zadig and tried, but it does not work well.

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

The win10 and win 7 difference is the usb dirver.  Here  have tested other version BSP images on your board ?

0 Kudos

takurohyoshida
Contributor I

The evaluation board is not your standard board but an i.mx7 embedded board. (Https://shopkits.eink.com/product/v5-system-board/)
I can download without any problems with Windows 7
I want to download the images to emmc.

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

The usb driver install you can refer to this thread https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-342719 

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

It maybe caused by the usb driver on your windows 10. You need to install the usb driver then it will work well.

0 Kudos

takurohyoshida
Contributor I

Hi,

Recognized by the device manager on WIndows10, but displayed as "No Device Connected" in the MFGTool application

best regards

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I have tested it on my board and it work well. Could you tell me which flash do you want to download the images to, SD card or emmc? You need to choose the related script. I will continue work on this question for you.

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Can you tell me which board are you using? I will test it on my PC

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

The mfgtool can work on win10, here could you tell us which failure you meet. You can capture it and send to us.You need to confirm if the "HID-compliance device" show on your computer Device Manager  when you connect your board to PC.

Have a nice day

Rita

0 Kudos