Cannot find a way to set the CRP Word or call a Reinvoke ISP function in MCUXpresso SDK for LPC845

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot find a way to set the CRP Word or call a Reinvoke ISP function in MCUXpresso SDK for LPC845

Jump to solution
doini
Contributor III

Hello,

I used to work in LPCXpresso with LPCOpen for LPC824. There I had a file crp.c where I could set the CRP_WORD to a desired value. Also there were the iap.c and iap.h files from where I called the function Chip_IAP_ReinvokeISP().

I am working now in MCUXpresso with SDK for LPC845, but I could not find some similar facilities to allow me to set the CRP word and to call ReinvokeISP().

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thank you,

Doini

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Doini,

MCUXpresso SDK for LPC845 doesn't include IAP driver, you can find it in code bundle:

https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=LPC845-EX-CODE-MCUXPRESSO&location=null 

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Doini,

MCUXpresso SDK for LPC845 doesn't include IAP driver, you can find it in code bundle:

https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=LPC845-EX-CODE-MCUXPRESSO&location=null 

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos
doini
Contributor III

Hi Jun,

Thank you for the answer, it was helpful. I found the definition of CRP_WORD in my project's startup_lpc845.c file and the IAP functions in code bundles - utilities_lib files iap.h, FlashFaimPrg.c, .h

Thank you,

Doini

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You are welcome!

Have a nice day,

Jun Zhang

0 Kudos