cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPC5744P FreeMASTER Error

Jump to solution
Contributor III

Hello,

I refer to the FreeMASTER Interface in Chapter 8 of the MPC5744P document "Model-Based Design Toolbox User Manual" for FreeMASTER testing. However, after I finished those steps, I am getting an error when compiling. The error message is as shown below. What is the problem? What? The engineering documentation is in the attachment, thank you for your answers.

捕获.PNG

0 Kudos
1 Solution
constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello 260068845@qq.com‌,

Did you have an earlier version of the toolbox installed? To be sure, can you try and reset the MATLAB path? For that you should go to MATLAB Home tab -> Set Path -> Click on Default -> Then click on Save.

Capture.JPG

Untitled.png

and then run the mbd_mpc_path script so you install the path for the toolbox over a fresh, default MATLAB path. 

Note: you will lose other paths other than the default + MPC toolbox paths by doing this. Consider saving the current  contents of your MATLAB path (you can get it by typing matlabpath in the MATLAB terminal for instance).

Note: this file is located in {INSTALL_ROOT}/src.

I'm asking this because I cannot replicate the issue you are having - but I can get an error using some older tlc files in conjunction with the new toolbox (the one that you have installed). This is the reason why I assume this to be the problem. Please let me know if this does the trick.

Kind regards,

Razvan.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello 260068845@qq.com‌,

Could you confirm that you are using version 3.0.0 of our MPC toolbox? And also could you run the following command in MATLAB terminal and share the output with me?

ver

I could not reproduce your error, thus I'm thinking maybe you have files from previous version of the MPC toolbox shadowing the ones from v3.0.0. 

Kind regards,

Razvan.

0 Kudos
Contributor III

Hello,constantinrazvan.chivu

I sure the version of the MPC toolbox is v3.00.

pastedImage_1.pngpastedImage_2.png

0 Kudos
constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello 260068845@qq.com‌,

Did you have an earlier version of the toolbox installed? To be sure, can you try and reset the MATLAB path? For that you should go to MATLAB Home tab -> Set Path -> Click on Default -> Then click on Save.

Capture.JPG

Untitled.png

and then run the mbd_mpc_path script so you install the path for the toolbox over a fresh, default MATLAB path. 

Note: you will lose other paths other than the default + MPC toolbox paths by doing this. Consider saving the current  contents of your MATLAB path (you can get it by typing matlabpath in the MATLAB terminal for instance).

Note: this file is located in {INSTALL_ROOT}/src.

I'm asking this because I cannot replicate the issue you are having - but I can get an error using some older tlc files in conjunction with the new toolbox (the one that you have installed). This is the reason why I assume this to be the problem. Please let me know if this does the trick.

Kind regards,

Razvan.

0 Kudos
Contributor III

Helloconstantinrazvan.chivu‌,

According to your method,I can build my model successfully. Thank you very much. 

Best regards,

Zewu

0 Kudos