LPC4337 Sensor Fusion Library

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC4337 Sensor Fusion Library

pavelhaintz
Contributor II

The NXP Sensor Fusion Toolbox has the Flash LPCXpresso Binary -> OM13070 LPC4337 in the menu

Is the source code of this version of the sensor fusion library available?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

pavelhaintz
Contributor II

Hi Tomas,

Thank you, downloaded the LPC54114 AGM01 SDK and it has all the ISSDK and Sensor Fusion library files.

I was also looking at the iMXRT1050 so I downloaded the iMXRT1050 with AGM01 SDK and it has the ISSDK and the sensor drivers but the \middleware\issdk\algorithms\sensorfusion\sources are missing from the SDK.  Is there a reason why the sensorfusion/sources are missing from the iMXRT1050 SDK?

Thanks,

Pavel

0 Kudos

TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Pavel,

As part of ISSDK enablement for NPIs like RT10xx (RT1050, RT1060, RT1064, RT1020), our Sensors software team  signed up to provide sensor usage examples only as early enablement before their SDK launch. This is the reason that all MCU NPIs where ISSDK has been part of their MRD/PRD for early enablement, we provide ISSDK middleware support to deploy only sensor examples for a custom kit with FRDM-STBC-AGM01 (and not algorithm examples like sensor fusion and pedometer).

Best regards,

Tomas

0 Kudos

TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Pavel,

The binaries available as part of File -> Flash LPCXpresso Binary options in the NXP Sensor Fusion Toolbox were custom made for Sensor Fusion Toolbox v5 (older version) compatible with KSDK v1.2 using the Processor Expert module on Code Warrior toolchain (Kinetis SDK v1.2 is no more available). I do not have the source code or Code Warrior project for this binaries since latest Sensor Fusion Toolbox v7.x is integrated into ISSDK and is compatible with MCUXpresso SDK v2.5.0 (latest version). Even MCUXpresso SDK builder does not support the LPC families listed in the Sensor Fusion Toolbox File -> LPCXpresso Binary tab (i.e. LPC4337, LPC1549 and LPC11U68). The MCUXpresso SDK builder only supports LPC5xxxx and LPC8xxx series of MCUs:

Xpresso SDK Builder.jpg

So I would recommend to use these LPC MCU families supported by MCUXpresso SDK latest version (since support model will be sustainable) and the ISSDK based Sensor Fusion examples we have for the following LPCXpresso boards:

SDK Builder.jpg

I hope it helps.

Best regards,

Tomas

PS: If this answer helps to solve your question, please mark it as "Correct" or “Helpful”. Thank you.