How can I use gpio driver using gpio register ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I use gpio driver using gpio register ?

bilge_kara157
Contributor II

Hi,

I use i.mxrt1020 evk board and I try to write program.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

In the following page, you can download the MCUXpresso SDK for the i.MXRT1020-EVK. The MCUXpresso SDK is a comprehensive software enablement package designed to simplify and accelerate application development with NXP’s LPC and Kinetis microcontrollers and i.MX RT crossover processors based on Arm Cortex-M cores. The MCUXpresso SDK includes production-grade software with integrated RTOS (optional), integrated stacks and middleware, reference software, and more.

Within the examples of the SDK, you will find a blinky project. You can use this project to see how to configure and write to the GPIO pins. 

To learn how to install the SDK you can check section 5.4 of MCUXpresso User Guide.  For how to import the SDK examples you can check chapter 7 of the user guide.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos