AnsweredAssumed Answered

Where are the SDK application notes?

Question asked by SCOTT MILLER on Apr 5, 2019
Latest reply on May 31, 2019 by SCOTT MILLER

I'm setting up USB suspend/resume on a K22F part using the SDK USB stack, and I searched through all of the documentation that comes with the stack but there's no mention of USB_DEVICE_CONFIG_LOW_POWER_MODE, which seemed to be the relevant option.

Googling USB_DEVICE_CONFIG_LOW_POWER_MODE brings me to AN5385, which is exactly what I needed.  The route to discovering it was less than ideal, though - even finding that the config parameter affected suspend/resume required reading through the ISR code.

Are there other app notes related to the SDK?  Where would I find them?  If I go to the documentation section and filter on app notes for Cortex M MCUs I get a total of 30 documents, and this isn't one of them.  In fact Google doesn't find any pages anywhere that link directly to that document.

The MCUXpresso SDK section has a documentation tab that has zero app notes.  This app note has been out there 2 1/2 years and I've never encountered it, and it's super frustrating knowing that documents like this exist and there's no obvious way to browse for them, and when you find one there's no way to tell where it lives on the NXP site.

Thanks,

Scott

Outcomes