Which touchscreens work with the i.MX 8M Mini EVK?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which touchscreens work with the i.MX 8M Mini EVK?

leib_steve
Contributor I

I attended NXP Technology Days in Chicago on April 3, 2019, and was in a hands-on workshop of the i.MX 8M Mini. The touchscreens we used in the labs were different than the OLED listed with the EVK on the NXP website (https://www.nxp.com/products/processors-and-microcontrollers/arm-based-processors-and-mcus/i.mx-appl...)

I didn't think to make note of what they were, so can someone tell me what were those screens? They were great for demo purposes. Also, is there any guidance as to which USB touchscreens in general we can expect to work easily with the EVK?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Steven,

I have contacted to the people from Chicago’s NXP Technology Days, and they sent me the following information about the used displays:

These were an HDMI touch screen monitor (Planar Helium Touch Screen 22" LED LCD Full HD Resolution Monitor with Helium Stand. Model: PCT2235). It’s not something that NXP sells with the development kit as an accessory board. However, the development kit does come with a MIPI-DSI to HDMI converter card and cable, so if the customer could source the HDMI touch screen monitor then they could use that with the i.MX 8M Mini EVK.

Hope this will be useful for you.
Best regards!
/Carlos
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos