I am currently setting up/ learning how to set up my own home automation system. My current set up is as follows:
- I have a Conbee USB Coordinator attached to a Raspberry Pi 3
- The “Mozilla Things Gateway” is saved to the Pi
- The gateway works, when a smart plug is attached to it.
Now I am trying to add to the network a JN5169 Microcontroller; which I will programme to perform various functions.
The JN5169 is attached to a DR1048 sensor board (http://www.kingpex.com.tw/data/documents/Sensor-Board-1v3.pdf)
To start with I have saved to the flash memory the binary file:
“ColorDimmableLight_JN5169_DR1175_LED_EXP_RGB.bin”, from the “JN-AN-1189-ZigBee-HA-Demo”. A simple programme to dim a light.
The chip is then detected by the gateway, and is added.
When I attach an LED to any of the outputs on the board the dimming function/ ON or OFF function does not work.
I don’t understand how the C programme works:
- How can I tell which DIO on the chip the programme is using to light the bulb?
- How should I go about writing my own C programme to light up an LED that I attach to the board?