When the MPC5744 starts simulation, a power failure causes a verification failure, and the simulation progress remains at 99%. As shown in picture,  Now MPC5744 maintains this state every time it starts simulation. Who can help me solve this problem?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When the MPC5744 starts simulation, a power failure causes a verification failure, and the simulation progress remains at 99%. As shown in picture,  Now MPC5744 maintains this state every time it starts simulation. Who can help me solve this problem?

zengs2
Contributor I

捕获.PNG

Labels (1)
4 Replies

yuqf
Contributor I

Could someone do some help for this question? I have met it too.

0 Kudos

projectmahi4
Contributor I

what is the simulation tool you are using

0 Kudos

zengs2
Contributor I

PE micro

Cyclone FX

When the flash is being erased, the MCU is powered off, which will cause the flash block verification to fail. After the flash is erased through the offline burner, it will become normal. This may be the flash verification protection mechanism of mpc5744 itself

0 Kudos

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

This issue was probably caused by old PE Micro driver. Did you update it? 

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-342273 

What is your S32DS Version? 

Jiri 

0 Kudos