AnsweredAssumed Answered

LPC4367 Controller usability in market

Question asked by Gaurav More on Apr 4, 2019
Latest reply on Apr 7, 2019 by ZhangJennie

Hello,

I am using LPC4367JBD208 part number for my product development. Has anybody used this part number for the development purpose? Is there any update regarding the support of this controller moving ahead?

This is very critical stage for me and if there is any issue with respect to the support of IDE , application or in case NXP is not promoting this part number then please let me know so that I can work out for some other option which is having good support for the above mentioned sections.

It should not be the case that moving ahead there is issue of the avialability of the part number and its support for the same with respect to the MCU Xpresso or LPC Xpresso . Also during the queries that i raised in the forums and the response recived, I have observed that in forums most of the people have used Dual core and even the sample codes are not avialable for the Tricore controller (M4, M0App, M0Sub).

Request you to please let us know so that we can proceed for other options as well for our development. Also suggest the controller compatible to LPC4367JBD208 for further development.

This concerned is raised since I got to know that NXP is not promoting this part number. It should not be the case that if really there is a problem then we can overcome immediately.

So plese let me know regarding the same since I expect support from your side the way i have recieved  which helped me in overcomming the issue in my development.

Thanks,

Gaurav More

Outcomes