touch screen no response

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

touch screen no response

hughyz
Contributor I

It uses the core board of imx6q, carries Linux system 3.0.5, and uses the QT graphical interface.

Sometimes the application can not respond to the button. At this time, the use of an external mouse can respond to the button. Initial suspicion is the underlying reason. Touch screen uses the gt911 chip of IIC interface.

Please give some suggestions.

thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi

if this is one board issue may be related to damaged gt911 chip and

one can check its signals with oscilloscope. Note L3.0.35 kernel is very old and not

supported,  may be useful to check touchscreen software collected on BD resources

touch screen Archives - Boundary Devices 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

hughyz
Contributor I

hi igorpadykov,

This phenomenon is a relatively common phenomenon. If I turn off the power and restart, the touch screen will work properly.

BD seems to be just a solution provider. I can't find useful information there. Can you provide some other ideas?

thank you!

0 Kudos