SC56f8034 with USBDM_CF

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC56f8034 with USBDM_CF

shgatev
Contributor I

Hi, I need to read Nick's sc56f8034 with usbdm_cf tool, can someone help me with connection diagram and how to do it, I am not familiar with this programmer, thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Simeon,

I have never heard the SC56F8034, there is not any reference manual and data sheet on the NXP public website, I suppose that the SC56F8034 is customized DSC processor, which is confidential for the User manual, data sheet even customer information. If it is customized product for special customer, I am sorry, I can not support, because I have not any documentation and knowledge.

BR

Xiangjun Rong

0 Kudos

shgatev
Contributor I

Thanks for your reply, you are right I cannot find any information, it's  ok but for me is interesting to know how to connect programmer, for example to MC56f8033 this mcu is in list of programmer, if you can help.

Thanks

0 Kudos

xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Simeon,

This is only my guess, I suppose that the SC56F8033/34 is similar with MC56F8037 from name, I attach the schematics of MC56F8037EVM, you can use USBTAP device to connect to the 14 pins JTAG connector on the PCB of MC56F8033/34.

Note this is only guess, I do not ensure it is correct, because I have not any inf about the customized product.

USBTAP link:

USB TAP for ONCE DSC | NXP 

BR

XiangJun Rong

0 Kudos