Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: "Missing Symbol Definitions" in Freemaster

Jump to solution
m_baier
Contributor II
Hello,
I get the error message shown in the attached graphic in Freemaster 2.0 when I use one of the sample motor control files of the NXP Toolbox for Matlab.
I built the example with Matlab/Simulink. For example, certain functions work with the SW2 and SW3 keys. But the motor doesn't rotate.
0 Kudos
1 Solution
m_baier
Contributor II
Hello Daniel,
it was the folder structure. This meant that the .elf file could not be included automatically and the error message appeared. Now I manually mount the .elf file once and it works.
Thank you very much. I would like to test the new set of models for BLDC which will be included in the next release. But I don't have much time, would it be associated with time-consuming obligations?
With kind regards
Markus

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi m.baier@jopp.com‌,

Sorry for delay - just notices this issue has not been addressed.

Is it still an issue. Can you tell us the version of the toolbox you are using and whether or not you have standard MC kit from NXP ?

Thank you!

Daniel

0 Kudos
m_baier
Contributor II
Hello,
Thank you for your answer. My colleague has already solved the problem with me.
With kind regards
Markus
0 Kudos
dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Markus, 

Glad to hear you have figure it out. May i ask what was the root cause of the issue ?

I'm currently under testing a new set of models for BLDC which will be included in the next release (July 2019). Are you interested in reviewing the models and perhaps testing on your side ?

Thank you!

Daniel

0 Kudos
m_baier
Contributor II
Hello Daniel,
it was the folder structure. This meant that the .elf file could not be included automatically and the error message appeared. Now I manually mount the .elf file once and it works.
Thank you very much. I would like to test the new set of models for BLDC which will be included in the next release. But I don't have much time, would it be associated with time-consuming obligations?
With kind regards
Markus
0 Kudos