How can I write a u-boot.bin-sdcard to an SD card for Tt1042d4rdb?
Here's what I did:
1. Using Yocto 2.6.1, I've followed:https://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/2.6.1/brief-yoctoprojectqs/brief-yoctoprojectqs.html
2. In local.confg, I've set "MACHINE ??= "t1042d4rdb"
3. I've run "bitbake u-boot"
4. I've run: sudo dd if=tmp/deploy/images/t1042d4rdb/u-boot.bin-sdcard of=/dev/sdb obs=4096 seek=1; sync
5. I've set the dip-switches as per the image below
6. Insert sd-card
7. power up
Expected result: u-boot startup output on the UART1 115200. I'm getting output when I run the factory installed u-boot from NOR flash.
Actual result: no output on serial port
AN12105.pdf tells me: "SD card must be pre-programmed at 0x1000 offset starting with RCW
data, PBI commands, SPL, and U-Boot image."