cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MK22FN512VFX12R availability

Jump to solution
laszlomonda
Contributor IV

So far, we've been using the MK22FN512VLH12 in our product. I've been looking for a more space efficient alternative, but all I could find was BGA which is out of question.

But recently, I noticed the MK22FN512VFX12R which is QFN, and I'd like to use it in the new version of our product and upcoming products. The only issue is availability.

The availability of the MK22FN512VFX12R seems to be very poor compared to the availability of MK22FN512VLH12, so I'm reluctant to switch.

How is this the availability of the MK22FN512VFX12R expected to change in the future?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Customer,

MK22FN512VFX12R longevity is the same as MK22FN512VLH12, it is 12 year longevity(Apr-2014), about the detail availability, you need to contact with your local distributor, you can find the distributor from this link:

Distributor Network | NXP 

Have a great day,
Kerry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Customer,

MK22FN512VFX12R longevity is the same as MK22FN512VLH12, it is 12 year longevity(Apr-2014), about the detail availability, you need to contact with your local distributor, you can find the distributor from this link:

Distributor Network | NXP 

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos