Does processor expert support KEA family?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does processor expert support KEA family?

Jump to solution
raffaele_crespi
Contributor I

Hello, I'm new with s32 design studio (latest version form ARM) and KEA family microcontrollers. I started a new KEAZ128 project from examples but when I click on Processor Expert I get only blank windows. Does processor expert has no support for Kea Family or (more probably) I'm going wrong with something?

Thanks to all are going answer me,

Raffaele

0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi  Raffaele Crespi ,

If you want to use the PE component fro KEA128, you can use the Codewarrior IDE and the KDS IDE.

As I know, these two IDE can support the KEA128 PE component.

If you still want to use the S32DS IDE, you can post the question on this area:

S32 Design Studio 

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question about KEA, just let me know.
Have a great day,
Kerry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi  Raffaele Crespi ,

If you want to use the PE component fro KEA128, you can use the Codewarrior IDE and the KDS IDE.

As I know, these two IDE can support the KEA128 PE component.

If you still want to use the S32DS IDE, you can post the question on this area:

S32 Design Studio 

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question about KEA, just let me know.
Have a great day,
Kerry

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos
raffaele_crespi
Contributor I

Hi Kerry Zhou,

thanks for answering so fast.

This really helps me,

Have a great we,

Raffaele

Da: kerryzhou

Inviato: venerdì 29 marzo 2019 06:47

A: Raffaele Crespi <raffaele.crespi@comesclima.it>

Oggetto: Re: - Re: Does processor expert support KEA family?

<https://community.freescale.com/resources/statics/1000/35400-NXP-Community-Email-banner-600x75.jpg> NXP Community

Re: Does processor expert support KEA family?

reply from Kerry Zhou <https://community.nxp.com/people/kerryzhou?et=watches.email.thread> in Kinetis Microcontrollers - View the full discussion <https://community.nxp.com/message/1132137?commentID=1132137&et=watches.email.thread#comment-1132137>

0 Kudos
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Raffaele,

You are welcome.

If you still have question about it, please kindly let me know.

If your question is solved, please help me to mark the correct answer, just close this case, thank you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note:

0 Kudos