cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIT and MTBF report of PCA9555DB

zeinabkhademi_k
Contributor I

Hi,

I am searching for the reliability report for an IC expander with part number: PCA9555DB.

So, may I request you to share failure rate FIT and MTBF report of the component PCA9555DB and  If possible can you also provide any other documents associated with the FIT and reliability such as the total number of samples tested so far, test duration and test temperature details? With considering Activation energy (Ea) = 0.7eV and Confidence Level (CL) = 60% .

Best regards.

Zeinab

0 Kudos
3 Replies

fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Please open a private ticket requesting this information so NXP Quality team can provide you with the requested documentation.

You may refer to how to open a private ticket as the community document
https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-329745.

Hope it help you.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

zeinabkhademi_k
Contributor I

Hi,

I have received answer for this question.

Your response is appreciated.

Thanks you very much!

Bests

0 Kudos

fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

hello,

You are welcome
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos