cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RT1050 EVKB download error, board dead

Jump to solution
lognight
Contributor III

I bought a new rt1050 evkb board, and downloaded some demos into evkb board with default configuration, but unfortunately I met an issue when I downloaded a new demo program to evkb board, the evkb board did work,and I cannot  connected the evkb board any more, see below pic pls,

downErr.PNG

I'm fresh for rt1050 chip, pls help me !!!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi steven zhang,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.

To provide the fastest possible support, I want to point you to a similar question which has been answered on our NXP community.
Please refer to https://community.nxp.com/thread/498636
to view the details.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
lognight
Contributor III

Thank you, yes, it works. I did as that settings, and evkb board worked correctly again. But I still donnot understand how this issue happened  and what actions I should do to avoid this situation again.

0 Kudos
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi steven zhang,

Thanks for your reply.
I'm glad to hear that the issue has been solved.
About the cause of the issue, I'm not very sure yet.
I suspect it may be related to the inappropriate debug steps.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi steven zhang,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.

To provide the fastest possible support, I want to point you to a similar question which has been answered on our NXP community.
Please refer to https://community.nxp.com/thread/498636
to view the details.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:

0 Kudos