AnsweredAssumed Answered

Target reset failed on custom LS1012AXE7HKB board

Question asked by Nicholas Hooper on Mar 22, 2019
Latest reply on Apr 2, 2019 by Li guofa

Hi,

I am trying to run the operational DDR tests on a completely new custom board.

I've created a new configuration project, and given it the processor and DDR information ( We are using an ISSI part IS43TR16128CL-125KBLI) 

I've been through the Pin Muxing configuration and assigned the module relevant to our board, and have made sure to select the correct reset request, (we are using pin 17)

In the component inspector for DDRmmc1, under the validation tab I have chosen all tests in the "Choose tests" tab, and when running the Operational DDR tests scenario the tests fail.

In the logs I get the following message:

#################### Result for: dma ###### Run  1 #################################################

Test result: [
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Freescale\CW4NET_v2019.01\Common\QCVS\Optimization\resources\QorIQ\ARMv8/ddr/run_core.py", line 571, in run_core_script
sys_init.init(params, session)
File "C:\Freescale\CW4NET_v2019.01\Common\QCVS\Optimization\resources\QorIQ\ARMv8\ddr\sys_init.py", line 136, in init
reset_out = utils.gdb_execute("cw_reset %d" % reset_delay)
File "C:\Freescale\CW4NET_v2019.01\Common\QCVS\Optimization\resources\QorIQ\ARMv8\common\utils.py", line 215, in gdb_execute
raise gdb.GdbError("ERROR: " + str(ex))
GdbError: ERROR: Target reset failed.
//
Additional error details:
[CCS: timeout during target operation]

]

I am using CodeWarrior Development Studio for QorIQ LS series - ARM V8 ISA Version: 11.4.0.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, 

Many thanks,

Nic

Outcomes