TWR-K65F180M stopped working

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TWR-K65F180M stopped working

ashley_gross
Contributor I

I'm working with a TWR-K65F180M.  It was working fine, and then it stopped, and the D3 LED is blinking orange but nothing else is on.  What does this mean?

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport
I am not sure if you are using host PC with Win10.(It has been reported that OpenSDA v2/2.1 bootloader could be corrupted when the board is plugged into a Windows 10 machine.)
Please refer DAPLink bootloader update to check the state of your board is corrupted or bricked.
flowchart_3.png
I have attached the bootloader(0244_k20dx_bl_0x5000.bin).
The J-Link OpenSDA - Board-Specific Firmwares(27_OpenSDA_TWR-K65F180M.bin) need to download.
J-Link OpenSDA - Board-Specific Firmwares.png

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

ashley_gross
Contributor I

I had thought the device was bricked, but it turns out that it wasn't recognizing the device when it was plugged in to a USB hub.  When I plugged it in directly to my computer, I was able to mount it.

I followed the instructions and downloaded the bin you attached above to the device.  As soon as it finishes copying the file, it unmounts, and the orange light starts blinking rapidly.  When I dis/reconnect it, it's back to the same state as before, nothing.

0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

If use step 1 to update DAPLink bootloader failed by using 0244_k20dx_bootloader_update_0x5000.bin.
Have you try to: DAPLink bootloader updates with external debug probe? (I am not sure if you have external debug probe.)

Best Regards,

Robin

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos