Debugger slow on KE18

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debugger slow on KE18

davidsherman
Senior Contributor I

Seeing something that I can't really explain in MCUXpresso.  Debugging a Kinetis KE18, using a P&E Multilink FX, SWD connection.  Using FreeRTOS and Kinetis SDK, but we have the FreeRTOS debugging turned off (-kernel=none).  Between my machine and my colleague's, he tries to debug, and there's an 8-10 second delay when he starts and when it actually starts booting when he clicks the run button.  On my machine, it boots immediately.  Code is the same.  We tried updating the P&E software plugins by going through "Install new software" and pointing it to pemicro.  It did update the firmware in his BDM after the update, but doesn't seem to have made any difference.

MCUXpresso is version 10.0.2., build 411.

Any ideas?  Is there something else that might need updating?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I would recommend customer to download & install MCUXpresso IDE latest version V10.3.1

There with update of IDE software for P&E debugger tools.

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Mike

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos