cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in final launch sequence KW36

nsuresh2
Contributor III

Hello,

I am using Segger J-Link Plus debugger to download/flash the source code to KW36 board

For the Wireless_UART BLE example project 

MCUXpresso IDE version: 10.2.1_795

J- Link Plus version: 9.3

J- Link Plus version: 10.1

1. I flashed the debug & release version of the project using J-Link v9.3, it is working properly 
  2. But when I flash the debug version of the project using J-Link v10.1, it is uploading properly

Whereas when I flash the release version of the project using J-Link v10.1it is showing the following error:

Error in final launch sequence

Failed to execute MI command:

-target-select remote localhost:2336

Error message from debugger back end:

localhost:2336: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.

localhost:2336: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.

J-link error.png

2. In both J-Link v9.3 and J-Link v10.1, when I try to write some data in the FlexNVM it is not writing the data

Memory configuration for the FlexNVM is below:

memory config.png

Can someone help me to resolve the above issues asap?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Naven Suresh

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

After paying special attention to the details of the project you are trying to debug, are you trying to debug the release project? 

If you are, you won't be able to debug and run that project as there are a lot of optimization and some debug capabilities are disabled when using that. 

Also, could you please try erasing the .launch file and retry using the debug one ? 

Regards,

Estephania

0 Kudos

nsuresh2
Contributor III

Hi estephania_martinez‌,

Yes, I am trying to debug the release project.

The above issue is resolved since I was using two different J Link debugger after changing the debugger's serial number in the IDE the issue is resolved.

Thanks for your support!

Regards,

Naven Suresh.

0 Kudos