Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TEA1916 input voltage

Jump to solution
juliocruz
Contributor III

Hello,

I'm looking to build a SMPS based on the TEA1916 IC.

The SMPS requires a test from 55 to 360Vac.

The online tool offer input voltage setting in the range of 60 to 310Vac.

Please, may I know how I could adjust the tool reference values to allow an input voltage of 55 to 360Vac?

Thanks

Hu 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Julio,

This extra high mains voltage leads to a too much deviating situation for the tool. 360Vac leads to a PFC output voltage > 500V and is out of the tool-range. It is rather exceptional.

Anyway, I will send you an off-line Excel sheet which is “totally flexible”, but it needs some more knowledge/effort to work with.

I hope you will find it useful. 

Best regards,

Tomas

PS: If my answer helps to solve your question, please mark it as "Correct" or “Helpful”. Thank you.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Julio,

This extra high mains voltage leads to a too much deviating situation for the tool. 360Vac leads to a PFC output voltage > 500V and is out of the tool-range. It is rather exceptional.

Anyway, I will send you an off-line Excel sheet which is “totally flexible”, but it needs some more knowledge/effort to work with.

I hope you will find it useful. 

Best regards,

Tomas

PS: If my answer helps to solve your question, please mark it as "Correct" or “Helpful”. Thank you.

juliocruz
Contributor III

Hello Tomas,  thanks for your quick reply and support and clarification about this situation. Julio

0 Kudos