unable to download progarm to S32R274

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to download progarm to S32R274

Contributor II

hello everyone,    

i built a project based on s32r274, and before today, the whole process is OK, such as compile,download and debug. But today i changed the code somewhere i don't konw(maybe i didn't change the code), and the project is unable to download,the S32 DS  pops up the following dialog

download_error.png

then i measured the voltage of the power supply, they are all correct except the reset pin, the reset pin is expect to be high(3.3V),but it's low, the schematic diagram of the reset part is showing below

reset(1).jpg

then i changed the second board, and it's OK when download the program first time, but when i download at the second time, the same problem arisen...

then i changed the third board, and it's OK when download the program first time,but when i download at the second time, the same problem arisen...

now i have no idear about these phenomena, if anyone kowns something about this please tell me.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

could you please tell me, what debug probe you use and what version of S32DS you use? Do you have installed all S32DS updates? Please see the link below:

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-342355?sr=search&searchId=28e38f33-279a-4d2c-a747-05a324ee7ae4&se... 

Also, you mentioned reset signal is low. Could you please measure reset immediately after power on reset? I would like to know, if there is some toggling, or if the signal is still 0.

Are you able to share your project? I can try it in our EVB and let you know, if there is something wrong with project (I do not think, but I want so be sure).

Regards,

Martin

Contributor II

Hello Martin,

thanks for your answer,my debugger is PE mirco multilink_universal and the version of S32DS is Version 2017.R1.These days i got some information about this problem.First, the reason of the reset pin hold in low state is probably there was a ECC error when program the flash,see the following pictures

上电复位流程.png

1553217463(1).jpg

1553219072(1).jpg

Acorrding to the solution, i pull up the FAB pin, then i  can download and debug the "problem project" normally,but in this way i can't download other projects.Maybe i should study about the boot process for somedays and then i can solve the problem.Now the bootloader project could complete erase, blankcheck, progarm and programverify operation, and the next step is to jump to the app project,i have no idea about what should i do,such as, to run the app project, what address is the absolute address to jump,should i change the address of the interrupt vector table? and how? If you konw something about the boot process of the MCU,could you please tell what should i do.

Appreciate sincerely.

0 Kudos