agl nxp 4.9.88-2.0.0 compile error

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

agl nxp 4.9.88-2.0.0 compile error

Contributor I

$bitbake agl-demo-platform

ERROR: psplash-0.1+gitAUTOINC+2015f7073e-r15 do_package: QA Issue: psplash: Files/directories were installed but not shipped in any package:
/lib/systemd/system/psplash-network.service
/lib/systemd/system/psplash-basic.service
Please set FILES such that these items are packaged. Alternatively if they are unneeded, avoid installing them or delete them within do_install.
psplash: 2 installed and not shipped files. [installed-vs-shipped]
ERROR: psplash-0.1+gitAUTOINC+2015f7073e-r15 do_package: Fatal QA errors found, failing task.
ERROR: psplash-0.1+gitAUTOINC+2015f7073e-r15 do_package: Function failed: do_package
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/zengguang/nxp_4.9.88/bld-agl/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/psplash/0.1+gitAUTOINC+2015f7073e-r15/temp/log.do_package.123587
ERROR: Task (/home/zengguang/nxp_4.9.88/sources/poky/meta/recipes-core/psplash/psplash_git.bb:do_package) failed with exit code '1'

0 Kudos
5 Replies

vsuneja63
Contributor III

Hi Guang Zeng,

I am facing the same error when building AGL Master sources. if you have resolved this please share your solution.

0 Kudos

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Guang Zeng,

Are you following this guide?

https://source.codeaurora.org/external/imx/meta-nxp-agl/about/

If so, which version of Ubuntu are you using on your host? 16.04 is the recommended version as of today. I haven’t seen a similar error but I could try to reproduce it if you host is Ubuntu 16.04.

Regards,

0 Kudos

Contributor I

hi gusarambula:

I used ubuntu16.04

I follow these step:

1、I modify local.conf,because my app needs qt5.9 support.

IMAGE_INSTALL_append = " qtbase qtbase-plugins qtwayland cinematicexperience liberation-fonts \
qtserialbus \
"
PACKAGECONFIG_FONTS_append_pn-qtbase = " fontconfig"

2、 $: bitbake agl-image-minimal

I download the image and ran the APP with an error after starting up.

error:

Failed to create display (No such file or directory)

3、$: bitbake agl-image-weston

compile error:

ERROR: psplash-0.1+gitAUTOINC+2015f7073e-r15 do_package: QA Issue: psplash: Files/directories were installed but not shipped in any package:

4、$: bitbake agl-demo-platform

compile error,the error messeage is in the attachment

0 Kudos

manizillion
Contributor IV

Hello Guang Zeng,

How did you solve this issue, iam also facing the same issue,  pls reply with solution  ... ???

Please set FILES such that these items are packaged. Alternatively if they are unneeded, avoid installing them or delete them within do_install.
psplash: 2 installed and not shipped files. [installed-vs-shipped]
ERROR: psplash-0.1+gitAUTOINC+2015f7073e-r15 do_package: Fatal QA errors found, failing task.
ERROR: psplash-0.1+gitAUTOINC+2015f7073e-r15 do_package: Function failed: do_package
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/imx8/weston-imx8/bld-agl/tmp/work/aarch64-poky-linux/psplash/0.1+gitAUTOINC+2015f7073e-r15/temp/log.do_package.23886
ERROR: Task (/home/imx8/weston-imx8/sources/poky/meta/recipes-core/psplash/psplash_git.bb:do_package) failed with exit code '1'

0 Kudos

manizillion
Contributor IV

What is the solution to this issue ?

Regards

Mani

0 Kudos