LPCD stops working after a time

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPCD stops working after a time

juanpinuaga
Contributor I

We are developing a card reader with the CLRC663. We are using the LPCD and when it detect then we read the card. Our test consist on a reader board and an antenna, when a card is read a LED is light, then we repeat it every 10 seconds. But after hours or even days we observed some problems:

1- After some time reading cards some of the readers detects the card, but when it reads the card, it fails.

2- After some time reading cards some of the readers start detecting even without card, we tried ressting the clrc663 using the PDOWN for hard reset and initializing it again, but continues to trigger de LCDP without card . We need to disconnect the power and reconnect it again and then it works fine.

3- After some time reading cards some readers enter LCDP and never wake up even with card or meatlic objects in front of the antenna.

We are using the NXP library and our code is based on the examples it provides. Do yopu have any clue why this is happening?

Thanks.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Juan,

Are you using your custom board or is it the development kit?

What is the example project that you took as a reference?

Did you modify the code?

Could you please let me know what did you modify so I can try to recreate your issue?

I will need as well some details on which type of tag you are using.

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos