cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in programming the K65 MCU

seetharama_chel
Contributor I

Hi,  

I am getting the below error when I tried to build and debug the sample project of K65 SDK. when I try to proceed I am getting error message on flash programming. Please help me in resolving this issue.

pastedImage_1.png

Thanks,

Ram.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ram,

What's the board you are using now? The official board or your own designed new board?

If your own designed new board, I think you still need to check the hardware.

You can use the JLINK debugger tool, and use the JLINK commander to connect your board, whether you can find the ARM Cortex M4 core or not?

If you can't find the core, please input : unlock kinetis

If the unlock kinetis commander is successfully, then connect the board again, whether it can find the core or not again?

If you can't unlock your chip and can't find the core,  you need to check the hardware.

Please check this post, it may useful to you:

https://community.nxp.com/thread/439921?commentID=857127#comment-857127 

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos