cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

question about KEA128 flash

Jump to solution
yangbo1
Contributor III

What is the size of flash sector and of flash block for KEA128? What is the difference between flash sector and flash block? I can't find it in reference manual. Thank you for your attention.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Mike Young,

Thank you for your interest in NXP kinetis product, I would like to provide service for you.

The KEA128 sector size is 512bytes, so 128K flash have 256 sectors.

KEA128 just have one block, it is 128KB, you can conside the whole flash as the one block, one block contains 256 sectors. Each sector have 256KB.

Wish it helps  you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Mike Young,

Thank you for your interest in NXP kinetis product, I would like to provide service for you.

The KEA128 sector size is 512bytes, so 128K flash have 256 sectors.

KEA128 just have one block, it is 128KB, you can conside the whole flash as the one block, one block contains 256 sectors. Each sector have 256KB.

Wish it helps  you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.