IMXRT 1051 false watchdog Triger on high temperature

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMXRT 1051 false watchdog Triger on high temperature

fayizonline
Contributor II

When i enabled watchdog in my device with iMXRT as the controller, it triggers the watchdog automatically before the set timeout expires. This issue is noticed only when the temperature is going beyond 50+ degree celsius (measured from the inbuilt temperature sensor). This issue is noticed only in some of our boards. Any idea why this happens?

1 Reply

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi fayiz k ,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
According to your description, the Watchdog interrupt will be raised before the timeout expires because of the high temperature (>50 ℃), is it right?
If yes, I'd like to know what the ratio of the chip that has this issue, in further, whether you can upload the demo code and introduce the testing process which can replicate the issue, this information will help me figure this issue out.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos