K20 Kinetis on Code warrior 10.4:
We are trying to make a SAP file for 32K bootloader and 224K Code size. But we are short on Code size and getting overflow error. How can I reduce Code size. I need around 16KB to free.
1. We have some configurations on Flash, and Some arrays declared as const, can we program them from sAP insted of Declaring in code.
1. We are trying to make a SAP file of bootloader of 32KB and 224 KB Code.
2. We have array of Image of 4K defined as constant, and is saved at 0x10003000 in Flash.
3. Any suggestions on saving space for array defined as const. which can save space.
4. Also, Can I program Flash range 0x10003000 using Program Range in cyclone ARM MAX Programmer.
5. We have 7-8 configuration of arrays on Flash, Can I program them by making .txt file out of configuration parameters, and then program it using SAP File using these text file.
6. also I have seen Linker file declared as ROM, can i use this for my goal in following linker script.
m_interrupts (RX) : ORIGIN = 0x00008000, LENGTH = 0x000001BC
m_text (RX) : ORIGIN = 0x00008420, LENGTH = 0x00037BF0
m_data (RW) : ORIGIN = 0x1FFF8000, LENGTH = 0x00010000
m_cfmprotrom (RX) : ORIGIN = 0x00008400, LENGTH = 0x00000010
Please help me on this? If you can give Practical examples of playing with linker would be great.