we have been using MC56F8037 for one of projects, that receives a PWM signal based on interrupt and performs some calculation function and produces an output.
- we had a requirement to store few parameters into the internal flash of the controller.
- we tested successfully the basic flash read-write code separately.
- while adding this flash code files (IFsh1.c, IFsh1.h) into our original code and adding its components to linker file (.cmd) the original code stops to work.
( if (IFsh1.c, IFsh1.h) is not added and only changes are made in linker file original code works fine.)
(original and edited linker file (.CMD) files attached)
I request you to guide me for following:
- what might be the reason for this kind of behavior of the code.
- How to take some code fragment from memory and copy and execute it inside RAM
- How to place a code in a specific memory location inside the controller ( which can be seen in MAP file.)
i want to place (code segments available in IFsh1.c ) at a specific location ( say 0x5000).