How to use TDA8029 with a PIC microcontroller?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use TDA8029 with a PIC microcontroller?

yosduarangel141
Contributor I

Hello! I'm doing a project with the TDA 8029 and a PIC microcontroller, I'm new at this and I don't know how to establish communication between both by means of I2C and send the commands that appear in the application notes.

Tags (2)
3 Replies

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please kindly refer to https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN10207.pdf  for details.

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

yosduarangel141
Contributor I

Thank you very much, the information has helped me a lot. I saw that I can do the communication through I2C, now the doubt I have is how to send the commands to the PIC microcontroller using the ALPAR protocol. I am using the CCS compiler. Although some examples appear in the application note, I'm not clear how to establish communication.

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

There is product support package for this device, please kindly refer to https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN11079.pdf  for details.

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos