Can we use multi-link programmer tools to program MM9Z1J638BM2EP?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jump to solution
chitsanupong_ng
Contributor II

If yes, can you tell me a software tools that support like this, please?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
chitsanupong_ng
Contributor II

Hello,

I do following on previous post as link below. the failure is gone. So for my conclusion of this failure.

we need to add a capacitor 470uF connect between #RESET (pin 2) and GND (Pin 4) for protect the analog die watchdog issue.

"Device is secure. Erase to unsecure?" error message comes up when I try to program MM9Z1J638 with P... 

pastedImage_5.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
vicentegomez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

HiYes you can use the Multilink to programm it, and you can use codewarrior 11 as IDE.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

0 Kudos
chitsanupong_ng
Contributor II

Ok, I will try and update result soon. Thanks

0 Kudos
chitsanupong_ng
Contributor II

Hello,

We found the device can't erase due to device is secure and we click "yes" the software has show figure 2 and then we did follow the message show, the figure 1 is repeating and we re-do again. the result has show on figure 3. how are we gonna fix for this failure?

pastedImage_1.png

Figure 1

pastedImage_2.png

Figure 2

pastedImage_3.png

Figure 3

0 Kudos
vicentegomez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Did you perform a power cycle? you need to unplug the device and the multilink that plug again and retry.

I hope this will help you

0 Kudos
chitsanupong_ng
Contributor II

Yes, we did either multilink and the device the message still failed as picture below.pastedImage_2.png

0 Kudos
chitsanupong_ng
Contributor II

Hello,

I do following on previous post as link below. the failure is gone. So for my conclusion of this failure.

we need to add a capacitor 470uF connect between #RESET (pin 2) and GND (Pin 4) for protect the analog die watchdog issue.

"Device is secure. Erase to unsecure?" error message comes up when I try to program MM9Z1J638 with P... 

pastedImage_5.png

0 Kudos