When i use the 1000M ethernet phy AR8033 on imx6q sabresd platform,the network cann't be reachable

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When i use the 1000M ethernet phy AR8033 on imx6q sabresd platform,the network cann't be reachable

tangyuan
Contributor III

When i use the 1000M ethernet phy AR8033 on imx6q sabresd platform  on android 5.1,the 1000M ethernet cann't be reachable.  The 1000M ethernet  can be reachable on imx6 android 4.4.

The phenomenon is as follows:

pastedImage_4.png

pastedImage_5.png

Now I don't know why!

But i doubt it is the problem of tx clock delay or rx clock delay

I don't know if IMX6 platform has any settings about tx clock delay or rx clock delay 

Can you give some advise for me?

Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi tang

unfortunately in IMX6DQ/SDL platforms there are no rgmii settings for tx clock delay or rx clock delay.

One can try to recompile from scratch new image for android 5.1.

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

tangyuan
Contributor III

You mean that it need to download the latest source code about android 5.1 and  recompile the new image.

0 Kudos