MCUXpresso IDE configuration problem

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCUXpresso IDE configuration problem

d_thiruvonasund
Contributor II

I am using KL25Z micro controller along with FRDM33771BSPIEVB Evaluation board.When  I am trying to build my source code (main .c file) in the MCUXpresso IDE platform  and  I am getting the following message "**** Build of configuration FLASH for project BCCEvaluationSW ****  Nothing to build for project BCCEvaluationSW"

7 Replies

Alexis_A
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi  Thiruvonasundari,

As I see, I think you're using the MC33771 / MC33772 (Battery Cell Controller) Demo and Driver Library, this library is for Code Warrior 10.6 or higher. I would suggest to download the last Code Warrior version (v11.1).

I hope this helps you.

Best Regards,

Alexis Andalon

0 Kudos

d_thiruvonasund
Contributor II

Let me check Alexis. Thank you.

0 Kudos

d_thiruvonasund
Contributor II

Hi Alexis I installed Code Warrior 11.1. I tried with "hello world "example it was building but when I am trying to build my source file nothing happened. When I open Properties-> Tool chain editor it shows

"Orphaned configuration. No base extension cfg exists for org.eclipse.cdt.cross.arm.gnu.sourcery.windows.elf.debug.2136167795".

"Orphaned toolchain org.eclipse.cdt.cross.arm.gnu.sourcery.windows.elf.toolchain.debug.777954515 (ARM Ltd Windows GCC (G++ Lite))".

Thanks

0 Kudos

Alexis_A
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi  Thiruvonasundari,

I'll explain how to import an example to code warrior. 

Please click in the next option to import the project to your workspace:

pastedImage_1.png

After that, select the folder in which your project is located, the next option will appear in the window, select the project and the option to copy the project in to the workspace:

pastedImage_2.png

After this, you would need to make a clean in the project, for this please click in the next option:

pastedImage_3.png

After this, if you build your project you shouldn't have any error. 

I hope this helps you.

Best Regards,

Alexis Andalon

0 Kudos

d_thiruvonasund
Contributor II

Thanks Alex it works!

Best regards

Sundari

0 Kudos

converse
Senior Contributor V

Looks like you have created your own build configuration called "FLASH". I would compare the settings for that build config with one of the standard configs (Debug and Release) and see what is different.

d_thiruvonasund
Contributor II

Ok Con Verse. Thank you.

0 Kudos