AnsweredAssumed Answered

Adding meta-murata-wireless layer to sumo Yocto release causing problems

Question asked by dhruvkakadiya on Feb 23, 2019
Latest reply on Mar 22, 2019 by gusarambula

I am trying to build sumo Yocto build with meta-murata-wireless layer so that I can use Type 1MW WiFi/BT combo module with imx6ul-evk board. But I am not able to build that and getting below errors/warnings.

WARNING: ../imx-yocto-bsp/sources/meta-murata-wireless/recipes-kernel/backporttool-linux/backporttool-linux_1.0.bb: Exception during build_dependencies for KERNEL_VERSION                                

WARNING: ../imx-yocto-bsp/sources/meta-murata-wireless/recipes-kernel/backporttool-linux/backporttool-linux_1.0.bb: Error during finalise of ../imx-yocto-bsp/sources/meta-murata-wireless/recipes-kernel/backporttool-linux/backporttool-linux_1.0.bb

ERROR: ExpansionError during parsing ../imx-yocto-bsp/sources/meta-murata-wireless/recipes-kernel/backporttool-linux/backporttool-linux_1.0.bb Traceback (most recent call last): bb.data_smart.ExpansionError: Failure expanding variable KERNEL_VERSION, expression was ${@base_read_file('../imx-yocto-bsp/build-imx-wayland/tmp/work-shared/imx6ulevk/kernel-build-artifacts/kernel-abiversion')} which triggered exception NameError: name 'base_read_file' is not defined

Outcomes