cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stay quiet example for ICODE SLIX2?

Jump to solution
adamheinrich
Contributor I

Hello, I need to read UIDs of all Type V tags in front of the reader. I have extended the NfcrdlibEx5_ISO15693 example and changed PHAC_DISCLOOP_CONFIG_TYPEV_DEVICE_LIMIT and PHAC_DISCLOOP_CFG_MAX_VICINITY_CARDS_SUPPORTED which works.

However, sometimes I only see a subset of tags (or even only one of them tags) so the results are not very consistent. So I would like to use the STAY QUIET command to temporarily disable tags which have been already detected. Could you please provide some example code for that? I tried phpalSli15693_Sw_StayQuietPersistent() but it returned error code ending with 0x80 which is the "Starting number of custom error codes".

DEBUG_PRINTF("\nType V / ISO 15693 / T5T Detected!\n");
for (size_t i = 0; i < wNumberOfTags; i++) {
   /* Print UID */
   DEBUG_PRINTF ("\nUID %u: ", i);
   phApp_Print_Buff(pDiscLoop->sTypeVTargetInfo.aTypeV[i].aUid, 0x08);

status = phacDiscLoop_Sw_Int_ActivateV(pDiscLoop, i);
   CHECK_STATUS(status);

status = phpalSli15693_Sw_StayQuietPersistent(pDiscLoop->pPalSli15693DataParams);
   CHECK_STATUS(status);
}

Thank you!

Adam Heinrich

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please refer to the following for how to get the right pointer for this function:

pastedImage_1.png

Please use "PH_COMP_PAL_SLI15693" to get the right pointer.

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Yes, please refer to line 1364 of phpalSli15693.c for details.

pastedImage_1.png

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos
adamheinrich
Contributor I

Hi, thank you for your reply. The code you are referring to is some wrapper which just directly calls the function. I was more interested in how to actually use it (i.e. how to integrate it into program flow) -- could you please help me with that?

Function phpalSli15693_Sw_StayQuietPersistent() needs a pointer to phpalSli15693_Sw_DataParams_t and I am not sure where to get and how to specify the tag to communicate with. My strategy in the code above was to first activate the tag and then pass pointer to phacDiscLoop_Sw_DataParams_t.pPalSli15693DataParams to the function but this did not work and I am unable to fund what is the correct way to do it.

Thank you and have a nice day!

0 Kudos
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please refer to the following for how to get the right pointer for this function:

pastedImage_1.png

Please use "PH_COMP_PAL_SLI15693" to get the right pointer.

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:

0 Kudos
adamheinrich
Contributor I

Hi again, thank you for your help, I now have a working code with phpalSli15693_Sw_StayQuiet().

My guess is that the tags I have do not support the "stay quiet persistent" command, which is why phpalSli15693_Sw_StayQuietPersistent() fails and phpalSli15693_Sw_StayQuiet() does not.

0 Kudos
adamheinrich
Contributor I

Hi, thank you. I can get the pointer but phpalSli15693_Sw_StayQuietPersistent() still returns the abovementioned error 0x0A80. Value 0x80 is "Starting number of custom error codes" according to ph_Status.h which is not very informative. Can you please explain this error code?

Also, is calling phacDiscLoop_Sw_Int_ActivateV() followed by phpalSli15693_Sw_StayQuietPersistent() the correct sequence?

0 Kudos
Contributor I

why error 0x0A80? how to do ,then

0 Kudos