We are going to make product based on IMX8MQ (MIMX8MQ6DVAJZAA) processor. Currently we are doing POC on IMX8MQ processor EVK.
- In our product requirement we will be capturing (PAL, NTSC) and display video on LCD (800x1280).
- Our capture interface is based on MIPI-CSI and LCD interface MIPI-DSI.
- Based on my first point we need to upscale video before displaying on LCD. Which component is responsible it?
- Second requirement is our LCD is in portrait mode. We need to display content in Landscape mode.
- In IMX6Q processor we did rotation using IPU is there any similar component here.
- I read that DCSS (Display Controller Subsystem) has scaling and rotation feature. In TRM (Technical Reference Manual) I also found that this component is only applicable for HDMI display (correct me if my understanding is wrong)
- I would like to know which component in IMX8MQ is responsible if we want for the feature like: scale, rotate, color conversion, deinterlace etc.
- Is there any reference application or source code available to demonstrate such capabilities of IMXMQ processor?