IAP always returns with "Invalid command"

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IAP always returns with "Invalid command"

ianbenton
Senior Contributor I

Whenever I issue an IAP command (data in memory block, R0 points to data block, R1 points to return data block) it returns 167 cycles later with 0x01 in the memory location pointed to by R1, indicating an invalid command.

This happens whatever command number I put in the location pointed to by R0, and it is always 167 cycles.

My code was copied from the LPC Open read eeprom routine. Unfortunately, the debugger will not let me trace what happens after the call to 0x03000205. It goes to the next instruction, the contents of the location pointed to by R1 changes to 0x01, and the "delta cycle" register shows 0xA7.

Presumably, the LPCopen example does actually work, so I'm assuming that there must be some start condition that enables the IAP command which I am missing and is not shown in the manual not the comments to eeprom.c

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ian Benton,

Please tell me what the LPC part number you are using now?

Please also tell me which lpcopen code and the IDE you are using, I will help you check the details.

Have a great day,
Kerry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos