cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MBDToolbox_S32K1xx_2018.R1_20180723 License Failure

liuqimin
Contributor IV

Hello:

After S32K1xx MBDToolbox installing, i'm runing a demo model, but get a lincense error message as following:

pastedImage_1.png

according to this message ,as if the matlab can not find the lincense file.but the lincense file have been put in the folder as following show.

pastedImage_2.png

My lincense file generated as following.

pastedImage_3.png

What's wrong for installing?

Best regards!

Qimin Liu

0 Kudos
7 Replies

liuqimin
Contributor IV

Hello:

License can be activated by installing “mbdtoolbox_s32k1xx_2018.r1_20180723” on another computer, also using matlab2018b, but the installed toolbox lost the “Core,system,peripherials" module.

Install matlab as version 2018a, and then reinstall mbdtoolbox_s32k1xx_2018.r1_20180723.Everything is working fine.I guess the problem is that the toolbox is not compatible with matlab2018b.

BRs!

Qimin Liu

0 Kudos

mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello liuqimin‌,

Sorry for our delayed answer.

If you install the toolbox on another computer you need to generate another licese for that computer because you need to provide its HostID. 

Do you still have the License issuse?

Best Regards,

Marius

0 Kudos

nikolayyakovenk
Contributor III

I do not see the answer here. I installed the toolbox and generated NXP license file. Where I have to put that license file? I use Matlab 2021a.

0 Kudos

mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @nikolayyakovenk ,

If you are using the MBDT for S32K1xx toolbox, please type the following command in MATLAB's Command Window winopen(fullfile(mbd_find_s32k_root, 'lic')), and copy paste the license.lic/license.dat file in the newly opened window.

Hope this helps,

Marius

0 Kudos

nikolayyakovenk
Contributor III

Unfortunale, did not work:

License Error: -5, Model-Based Design Toolbox License Invalid, please go to The Model-Based Design Development Toolbox Web Site and include error number.

Component: NXP MBD Toolbox | Category: Block error

0 Kudos

nikolayyakovenk
Contributor III

Actually it only fails license if I select hardware board support: NXP S32k3XX.

If I select: ARM CortexM3 (QUEMU) it does not fail the license.

0 Kudos

mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @nikolayyakovenk,

The license for the S31K1 toolbox, won't work on S32K3, you have to generate a license for each of our toolboxes. The error you get, the -5, means that the license is in the right place, but it is invalid, so you have to generate another one. We have previously discussed this topic in the thread below.

https://community.nxp.com/t5/Model-Based-Design-Toolbox-MBDT/S32K34-build-error/m-p/1371545#M6704

Please generate a license for the S32K3 toolbox as described above.

For the K3, the location can be found here winopen(fullfile(mbd_find_s32k3_root, 'lic')) while

for the K1, the location can be found here winopen(fullfile(mbd_find_s32k3_root, 'lic')).

Hope this helps,

Marius

0 Kudos