cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AN12239 board re-work

vinaymanikkoth
Contributor II

Hi,

As per the NXPs App note AN12239, no re-work required to test the HyperRam devices for iMXRT1050-EVKB. but when i compared the foot print of s27KS0641 with the kits schematics, the pin outs are not matching. can some one help me here. 

for HyperFlash, CS# pin is connected to ball C2. but for a hyperRam, CS# connected to ball A3 and pin A3 is floating in the board schematics. 

0 Kudos
5 Replies

vinaymanikkoth
Contributor II

what is the expected timeline for release of this updated board? 

i have already purchased 2 boards after reading your app note. 

0 Kudos

fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Unfortunately, there is not the expected timeline for it. Please refer to NXP website if any update. Sorry for the inconvenience may  cause.

0 Kudos

vinaymanikkoth
Contributor II

may i know the method you followed to conduct the experiments mentioned in appnote. i would like to reuse.

meantime, please let me know, the timeline of the new board if possible

0 Kudos

vinaymanikkoth
Contributor II

is there any workaround to use hyperRAM with current version of the board?

may i know how you performed the experiments mentioned in the Appnote? 

0 Kudos

fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Thank you for your information. The current A1 version requires the customer to be compatible with ball A3 and ball C2. . The devices can be simply swapped without any other hardware changes required for B version in future. Please find the detail information as the attached. Hope it help you.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos