LPC1758 RTC Calibrate without CLKOUT pin

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC1758 RTC Calibrate without CLKOUT pin

IlConte
Contributor IV

Dear all, I have 1758 microcontroller with 80 pinout.

I need to calibrate the RTC, but in the 80 pin package, the P1.27 CLKOUT it isn't present .!

How can I calbrate it ?

Thanks

Stefano

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Stefano De Blasiis ,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and
for the opportunity to serve you.
If you want to validate the RT oscillator works well, the oscilloscope is an option to validate RTC oscillator directly, which provides a visualize wave and a variety of measurements.

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

IlConte
Contributor IV

Dear, Without oscillator output, for test the RTC, where can i connect the oscilloscope ?

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Stefano De Blasiis ,

Thank you reply.
As I mentioned before, the oscilloscope can connect the RTC oscillator directly to validate the RT oscillator works well.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos