Table 13: As the LPC84x has 64 kB flash: Where in the table is the column for sector 32-63?
There seem to be typos (copy&paste from somewhere else) on page 38:
-The maximum number of parameters and results is 4, not 5.
- LPC84x is a M0+, not a M4.
Hello 12345 67890 ,
Thanks for your sharing, I have checked them on User Manual.
I agree with you, I have reported then to development team.
About page 38
"The maximum number of parameters is 5, passed to the "Copy RAM to FLASH" command.The maximum number of results is 5, returned by the "ReadUID" command."
I think the " parameters 5 " included command (Copy RAM to FLASH), the "results is 5" includes
“state”, they are corresponding to the defined data structure when using IAP function:
Hope it helps,
- Table 123 says: CLKOUT function is coded in PINASSIGN 8, Table 189. Shouldn't it be PINASSIGN11, Table 192?
- Table 470, bit 16, value 0: Really 700 mA, not 700 µA???
- Page 359: "Clear the timer reset using the PRESETCTRL1 register (Table 150 for CTIMER)." It must be Table 149.
- Page 252: "The bits in the register not used for deep power-down control (bits 31:4) can be used for storing additional data..." Obviously bits 31:8 instead of 31:4.
Retrieving data ...