cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[NHS3100][tlogger] "how to nfc-tag field communicate with NFC reader"

firmwareteam
Contributor I

hi dear all

i am new in the NFC field. i have nhs3100 devlopment kit and i use SDK version:-release_mra2_11_2_nhs3100 with lpc xpresso IDE.

my query is below:-

1) now i want to know how it communicated with NFC Reader or NFC phone.how it send temperature data with RTC to Reader or NFC enabled phone. or NFC data exchange between NFC reader and tag.which NHS3100 controller register or isr_handler it is controlled in firmware SDK.

2)which document will explain software SDK and API in briefly.(i have read \release_mra2_11_2_nhs3100\release_mra2_11_2_nhs3100\docs\firmware.html) but still i have to need docs which is simple and briefly about NDEF message.

3)how it possible store more data(another sensor data)  in it flash and EEPROM.can we editing in firmware for extra data storage.

thanks to all in advance.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

driesmoors
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

• The communication layering is explained in <SDK>/docs/communication.html
  • The flow to retrieve data stored in NVM is depicted in <SDK>/docs/DataStorage.pdf, slide 4 It also provides ideas on use-case specific enhancements to increase the number of measurement points it can store.
  • A very high level breakdown of the SW and file architecture can be found in <SDK>/docs/NHS31xxSoftwareOverview.pdf.

Start with that, and do come back with follow-up questions you will have.

Kind regards,
Dries.

0 Kudos