Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iMX6 Ultra Lite - EIM Interface - co-exist with LCD or rawNAND

Jump to solution
shyeh
Contributor I

Hi There,

I like to know if iMX6 Ultra Lite allows connections like parallel SRAM or NOR (which uses EIM Interface) to co-exist with LCD RGB or rawNAND interface?

Because from the Pin for i.MX program it seems to show that the EIM interface is mux'ed to the same pins as the LCD and rawNAND interface, and none of them have different routing configuration that allows them to be routed to different pin outs.

The iMX6 Ultra Lite variant I based on is the MCIMX6G3xxx05 variant.

Thanks.

Steven

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Steven

your considerations are correct, these interfaces can not be used simultaneously.

More details can be found in Chapter 4 External Signals and Pin Multiplexing

i.MX6UL Reference Manual

http://www.nxp.com/docs/en/reference-manual/IMX6ULRM.pdf

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
shyeh
Contributor I

Ok. understood.

Thanks for the help.

Cheers.

Steven

0 Kudos
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Steven

your considerations are correct, these interfaces can not be used simultaneously.

More details can be found in Chapter 4 External Signals and Pin Multiplexing

i.MX6UL Reference Manual

http://www.nxp.com/docs/en/reference-manual/IMX6ULRM.pdf

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos