- Out of my four above types of boards, three became unresponsive due to bricking in Windows 10 or while trying to unbrick the bricked ones.or
- When Powering through the OpenLink USB No LED Glows or blinks
- No drive appears in the Windows (while keeping the reset button pressed or otherwise)
- When powering through the KW24 USB Two RED LED's Glow
What did I Try:
- Followed the steps mentioned in DAPLink bootloader update | Mbed regarding the problem and possible solutions using External Debug Probe (ULINK Pro).
- Downloaded the DPLink Source from DAPLink/DEVELOPERS-GUIDE.md at master · ARMmbed/DAPLink · GitHub and compiled the solution as per the given instructions correctly for the k20dx_frdmkw24d_if as the board used OpenSDA MCY named K20DX128Vxx5.
- I used the following settings for the Options for the Target:
- The uVision solution compiled correctly without any error, see the Build Window below:
- I Flashed the Program, It again worked without any error. See the Build Window Below.
However, the Board did not come out of the Bricking State. THE SAME Problem Persists.