Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enable the CONFIG_SPLASH_SCREEN error

laxmankumar
Contributor II

Hi,

im working on imx6q sabredsd..
i wanted to enable the flash screen during booting up uboot.
i did enabled the macro
#define CONFIG_SPLASH_SCREEN
To get the splash screen...
but unfortunately i got the error below..

board/freescale/common/built-in.o: In function `board_setup_logo_file':
/home/laxman/Project/Mobile_Printer/myandroid/bootable/bootloader/uboot-imx_jan_31/board/freescale/common/epdc_setup.c:219: undefined reference to `panel_info'
common/built-in.o: In function `lcd_get_size':
/home/laxman/Project/Mobile_Printer/myandroid/bootable/bootloader/uboot-imx_jan_31/common/lcd.c:138: undefined reference to `panel_info'
common/built-in.o: In function `lcd_clear':
/home/laxman/Project/Mobile_Printer/myandroid/bootable/bootloader/uboot-imx_jan_31/common/lcd.c:227: undefined reference to `panel_info'
common/built-in.o: In function `lcd_set_cmap':
/home/laxman/Project/Mobile_Printer/myandroid/bootable/bootloader/uboot-imx_jan_31/common/lcd.c:566: undefined reference to `panel_info'
common/built-in.o: In function `lcd_display_bitmap':
/home/laxman/Project/Mobile_Printer/myandroid/bootable/bootloader/uboot-imx_jan_31/common/lcd.c:717: undefined reference to `panel_info'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `lcd_enable':
/home/laxman/Project/Mobile_Printer/myandroid/bootable/bootloader/uboot-imx_jan_31/drivers/video/mxc_epdc_fb.c:358: undefined reference to `epdc_power_on'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `draw_splash_screen':
/home/laxman/Project/Mobile_Printer/myandroid/bootable/bootloader/uboot-imx_jan_31/drivers/video/mxc_epdc_fb.c:341: undefined reference to `panel_info'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `lcd_ctrl_init':
/home/laxman/Project/Mobile_Printer/myandroid/bootable/bootloader/uboot-imx_jan_31/drivers/video/mxc_epdc_fb.c:454: undefined reference to `panel_info'
/home/laxman/Project/Mobile_Printer/myandroid/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.9/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-ld.bfd: BFD (GNU Binutils) 2.24.90 assertion fail /tmp/AOSP-toolchain/build/../binutils/binutils-2.25/bfd/elf32-arm.c:7827
/home/laxman/Project/Mobile_Printer/myandroid/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.9/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-ld.bfd: error: required section '.rel.plt' not found in the linker script
/home/laxman/Project/Mobile_Printer/myandroid/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.9/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-ld.bfd: final link failed: Invalid operation
make: *** [u-boot] Error 1

please help me how to solve this error..

Thank you,

Regards,

laxman

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi laxman

one can try patches from

Patch to support uboot logo keep from uboot to kernel for NXP Linux and Android BSP (HDMI, LCD and L... 

use uboot and linux from nxp source.codeaurora.org repository

uboot-imx - i.MX U-Boot 

linux-imx - i.MX Linux kernel 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos