I am trying to use FlexCAN on MPC5777C-516DS board without motherboard. So, I use DB9 (connected to GPIO and GPIO pins of MPC5777C) to connect with other CAN interface device for test communication. Jumpers on MPC5777C-516DS: J506 1-2, 4-5; j507 1-3, 2-4.
I am referring example "Example-MPC5777C-FlexCAN-simpleTXRX-ECCdisabled-GHS616" (but work only with FlexCAN_A which connected to DB9). After upload the program I have next scenario:
- FlexCAN_A_Init() - successful;
- Trying to send 1 byte, ext. frame with CANA_TransmitMsg();
- Can not pass endless loop "while ( CAN_A.IFLAG1.B.BUF31TO8I == 0)"
- Look at Error and Status 1 register (CAN_ESR1). It have 0x4036 value (Buss off, Bit0 error).
I checked up physical connection and signals on CAN bus:
- physical connection is ok;
- when I send 1 byte from MPC5777C-516D I have some signals on CNTXA line (attachment "CANbus_CNTXA.jpg"), but have no signal on CAN bus after MC33908LAE transceiver.
- when I send 1 byte from my other CAN interface device to MPC5777C-516D, I have signals on CAN bus and the similar signal on CNRXA line (attachment "CANbus_CNRXA.jpg"). But CAN interface device reports an timeout error (like it is only 1 device on CAN bus).
Please suggest what kind of problem it can be.