cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning of unrouted pins on FlexBus Peripheral Config

Jump to solution
gsinde
Contributor III

I am using the MK22FN512xxx12 (LQFP100) processor connected to an Intel 8080 type LCD interface.

16 bit Data FBD[15..0]

1 bit GPIO for Register / LCD Data control

Rd, Wr, CS,CLK

I am using the Flexbus setup at 16 bit mode and the configurator tool is giving me warnings about the higher Flexbus pins 16,17,18,19,20,25,26,27,28,29,30,31 which I am not needing.

Is this normal?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Gary,

MCUXpresso Config Tools is expecting you to configure address bits in FB_AD but in your case using an LCD you don't need them.

Your program should work fine despite the warnings about those pins.

Have a great day,
Felipe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Gary,

MCUXpresso Config Tools is expecting you to configure address bits in FB_AD but in your case using an LCD you don't need them.

Your program should work fine despite the warnings about those pins.

Have a great day,
Felipe

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.