I have a MIMRT1020-EVK board.
Following the AN12238 i.MX RT Flashloader Use Case (https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/nxp/application-notes/AN12238.pdf ) . Though this document is written for 1050, I assume the steps would be the same for 1020.
- Boot into Serial Downloader" mode. (SW8 settings , off,off,off,on).
- Verified that the SDPhost tool can communicate with BootROM of MIMRT1020-evk using UART interface. (error-status command)
- Successfully download the flashloader.bin located at "\Flashloader_RT1020_1.0_GA\Tools\mfgtools-rel\Profiles\MXRT102X\OS Firmware\" (sdphost.exe -d -p COM25 write-file 0x20000000 ivt_flashloader.bin)
- Start up the flashloader image (sdphost.exe -d -p COM25 jump-address 0x20000400)
- Verify the communication with a running Flashloader (blhost.exe -d -p COM25 get-property 1) Failed!
Get error- "Error: Initial ping failure: No response received for ping command."
Notice that the USB did not re-enumerate to VID/PID 0x15A2/0x0073. We remain at 1FC9/130.
Attached is the console log.
Repeated the above with usb (-u) option same issue.
What am I missing here?